Friday, July 20, 2012

Looking Good

This sums up my feelings about running/walking.  I love my new shoes, and have been looking into clothes to wear for this adventure.  Somehow I don't think that an oversized T-short and shorts are going to cut it, but that is really all I have to go with.  The problem is that this is my usual lounging on the couch attire so I think my body may get very confused when I decide to take these for a run and add in some sweat.  I shutter just thinking about it.
Which brings me to the big question- NO I have not taken my shoes for a walk yet.  I am sure they are getting anxious, but I, however, am not.  Everyday I still think about it but haven't gotten any closer to tying those laces.
I blamed it on the heat wave this week as I had several air conditioning sweat sessions in my house that I thought would kill me. This morning it isn't that bad and I have been debating all morning about going for a nice walk.  As you can see, here I sit, typing, sipping coffee and watching Live with Kelly.  I also just told ALyssa that I would watch Uncle Jesse (Aka John Stamos) on the show so I can't possibly go out and walk now.
SO maybe later, maybe not.  One day I will, at least I know that I will be walking on Sunday, July 29th- my first training session.  I think I have to save up my energy for that, after all I have no idea what my coach has in store for me.
Until then,
Pinning running pics



1 comment:

  1. As your coach, I would much prefer that you walk over watching Uncle Jesse, as much as I love him :)

    ReplyDelete